The Centre communautaire l’Éclaircie is a non-profit organization providing services to improve the quality of life of people with mental health problems and their family and friends. It was founded in 1992 in the Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
- Supporting families and friends of people with mental health problems so as to help improve their quality of life.
- Improving the well-being of people with mental health problems and facilitating their integration into the community.
- Offer a welcoming environment where people can find support and information;
- Welcome people and their immediate family and friends experiencing difficulties related to mental health;
- Inform and raise public awareness about mental health issues.
Who are our services for?
- Relatives and people close to those with mental health problems (father, mother, brother, sister, child, spouse/partner, colleague, friend, etc.)
- People experiencing mental health difficulties, whether they are temporary or chronic (bereavement, separation, stress, anxiety, depression, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety disorder, etc.)
- All people interested in or concerned about mental health problems.
At all times, a professional team welcomes you:
- with confidentiality;
- At the workplace ;
- And with different groups who request our services.